The engine is the primary device, which is their behind the motion of any kind vehicle. It makes the vehicle move automatically with the help of mechanical energy. Energy is the source of power that contributes to execute any mechanical purpose through some machinery. The engine parts manufacturer should be aware of the fact that the each part is essential in the motion of the vehicle.
- The Roles of the Parts
- Cylinder block: It is placed in the major part of an engine. The fuel ignition takes place in this part. The significant parts like piston, crankshaft, connect rods are associated with this section of the engine.
- Cylinder head: This piece is placed on the top of the cylinder block. The primary purpose of this head is to determine and seal the ends so that it can restrict the entry and exit of the gasses from the cylinder block.
- Piston: The function of Piston is to transform the fuel energy into mechanical energy to move forward the vehicle. It is free to move and connect to the connecting rod.
- Connecting rod: The connecting rod is the mediator of the piston and the crankshaft. Its function is to control the transmission of the motion of the vehicle.
- Crankshaft: This part is positioned in the lower part of the cylinder block. It defines the control of the moves of the wheels in a vehicle.
- Valves: It modulates the mixture of the air generated from the fuel and the outside gas in the engine. If the both inlet and outlet valves are blocked, then no outside pressure can be created by the air in the cylinder block and keeps its function intact.
- The Activity of the Manufacturer